Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Questions

1. Is permission required to take a picture of someone if they will not be recognizable in the photo?

2. What are the laws regarding candid photos of people taken in a public place?

3. Is the entire ownership of an image, regardless of what has been photographed, the property of the photographer?

4. What are the limitations of a creative commons license?

5. If a visual media work that is a derivative of my original photograph is used commercially, what are my rights as the original copyright holder?

6. What is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act?

7. If I want to establish myself as a business, what are the proper forms I would need to protect myself and my photography?

8. Do I need a location release form for a building that is simply in the background of a photo, not the focus of the photo?

9. Would I be able to commercially sell a photo of a celebrity taken at a public event without their permission?

10. What is the appropriate, legal way to accept payment as a freelance photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment